Career Opportunities with TOUVUS Digital Creative
A local marketing agency is looking for skilled creative to join their growing team!
Social Media Manager and Content Creator
The ideal candidate for this position is organized and detail-oriented. We are looking for someone proficient with social media, has experience in scheduling, and has a grasp of the skills required to research, collect, and organize information on a variety of assigned topics and points of interest.
Additional skills and experience that would be beneficial for this position are writing proficiency and desktop publishing. These skills are preferred but not required. We are willing to train the correct candidate in these areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities are given as examples of the various types of work performed in this position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Collects and organizes data for reporting to clients.
Ensures schedule and production calendar are kept up to date.
Creates and maintains social media posting schedule.
Manages communications with outside contractors.
Social media post creation.
Research, collect and organize information for the creation of blog posts.
Generate written digital content.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each area of responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Must have the ability to navigate the internet with various search engines.
Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, government regulations, etc.
Must have the ability to write informal reports and business correspondence.
Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions; ability to deal with problems involving a variety of situations in a fast-paced environment.
Must be detailed oriented.
Must have current knowledge of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, TikTok)
Must have the ability to correspond with clients in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Consistent positive mental attitude, with “can-do” approach to duties and responsibilities.
• Desire to innovate, iterate and improve each day, not being afraid to make mistakes, but being dedicated to learning and bettering yourself as a result of those mistakes.
• Uncompromising personal integrity
• Strong interpersonal skills and marketing orientation
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and ability to work without close supervision
• Organized and efficient – to define priorities; manage to deadlines/completion
• Good interpersonal and communication skills – to communicate the company’s business strategy and value proposition, work through conflicts, gain trust and persuasively influence outcomes
• Confident team player – able to listen to input but also take decisive action
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
The person filling this position must have a high school diploma or GED. Must possess a valid Florida Driver’s license or have the ability to obtain one within 30 days of hire.
Wage based on experience.